Financial Aid

If you are a Summer Session Only student, you are not eligible to apply for financial aid directly at UIC because you will be attending as a nondegree student.

  • If you have financial aid at the school you attend, you can contact your financial aid office and determine if your school will enter into a “consortium agreement” with UIC. This is an agreement that allows students to use their home school financial aid at another school. If your school will enter into a consortium agreement with UIC, your financial aid office will provide you with further instructions.
  • You may be eligible for private loans for summer. Contact your home school financial aid office for more information. You can also visit the UIC Office of Student Financial Aid for information on private loans.