Summer Session Only Online Application

You answered: Yes, I am interested in taking graduate courses at UIC this summer.


Summer Session Only students are admitted as non-degree undergraduate students. If you want to take graduate level courses, do not continue with the Summer Session Only application. You should complete the Graduate Application prior to the appropriate Graduate Application deadline instead.

Please contact the Office of Admissions directly at (312) 996-4350 or through the Graduate Admissions Contact form if you have any questions about the Graduate Application.

If you are interested in taking only undergraduate level classes in preparation for a graduate degree program or to complete program prerequisites, you can apply with the Summer Session Only application. Please continue to the next question.